Flavours of Sri Lanka Buffet Dinner
6:30pm - 8:00pm Sat 7 Sep
Diversify your palate with the flavours of Sri Lanka at the Moreton Bay Food + Wine Festival at Café Diversity.
Café Diversity is all about flavour!
The team embraces diversity from different cultures, infused with a modern twist.
Join them as they take you on a culinary journey and experience the spices and inspired dishes from Sri Lanka in this unique buffet dinner.
What's on the menu?
- Coconut rice (Coconut cream infused basmati Rice)
- Vegetable Biryani
- Egg Kothu-roti (Shredded roti stir fried with fresh vegetables, spices and egg.)
- Rotti Canai
- Chilli Beef stir fry (Beef strips pan fried with paprika, ginger garlic tomato & chilli )
- Traditional Sri Lankan Chicken Curry (Diced chicken thigh fillets cooked in authentic Sri Lankan spices)
- Spicy Calamari Curry (Calamari cooked in aromatic dark roasted Jaffna curry spices)
- Coconut chick-pea Curry (Mild coconut milk curry with ginner garlic & curry leaves)
- Red Lentil Curry (Mild aromatic curry cooked with tomato, spinach and mustard seeds)
- Beans Stir Fry (Sliced beans tossed in a wok with onion, garlic, and Sri Lankan spices)
- Saffron Vegetable Curry (Mixed vegetables cooked in a mild creamy coconut saffron curry)
- Sri Lankan Egg Curry (Boiled eggs, onion, tomatoes, garlic in Sri Lankan spices)
- Potato Theldala (Potato stir-fried with onion garlic and Sri Lankan spices)
- Mixed Salad
- Eggplant pickle
- Mango Chutney
- Mint Coconut Sambal
- Chilli Coconut Sambal
Alternate drop of Sri Lankan Palm Syrup pudding and Lychee Panacotta
Adults (13 years and over): $55.00 per person + booking fee
Children (12 years and under): $12.50 per person + booking fee
Children under 4 years: Free
Tickets must be pre-purchased.
For those with a ticket, you and your guests can arrive anytime between 6.30pm and 8pm to enjoy the delicious buffet.